Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Birthday Letter to My Son



Dearest Peyton,

Today is your 3rd birthday!  It is so hard to believe how fast you have grown.  I look at all your birthday pictures and I am so amazed at how different you look every year.  You are growing up so fast. 

This time three years ago, I became a new Mom to the most amazing little boy.  You are so bright, fun-loving and beautiful in so many ways.  I am so lucky to be your Mommy.   This time three years ago I was so surprised that it was time for your arrival.  I didn't even have all your clothes washed yet!!  I still had three weeks to go!  But you came and to me that was the best thing.  You came unexpected and that was almost as good as just going into labor.  It was a wonderful surprise and it just made me cherish your face even more when I saw it for the first time. 

I love you my little man.  Happy 3rd birthday!!

Love, Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful letter! Happy 3rd birthday Peyton! :)

    ReplyDelete