Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, February 7, 2010

Saints Superbowl Victory

The whole city is so excited to announce that the Saints won the Superbowl again the Colts with the score being 31-17!!!!!  What an exciting game....

however, I lost every single picture I took that night.  Booo Hoooo!  Including the picture of Morten Anderson that our group ran into on the way to Bourbon Street.  I am so disgusted with myself!!  :)  But still very happy that our wonderful team are now called WORLD CHAMPIONS!!! 

We dropped Peyton over at Grammy and Grand Dad's house then headed to Troy's for a superbowl party  and afterwards we all met up with Angela and her friends and headed to different places downtown to party.  Whew, Kevin and I didn't get home to 4 o'clock in the morning.  What a party this City was having!!!!  This was definitely a night to remember!!!  I am just so sorry that I have not one picture to show for it!  Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment