Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, July 17, 2009

Playdate at Heather & Chloe's

Today we were invited to Heather and Chloe's house for a morning playdate. We had a great time. We had eight girls and three little boys. Peyton was surrounded by all kinds of little girl beauties!!

It was so cute.....when everyone was leaving the moms had the kids kiss everyone goodbye. Kendra and Isabelle was leaving so I told Peyton to kiss Isabelle goodbye. Well he walked up to Kendra and kissed her. So I said "now kiss Isabelle" and Peyton kissed Kendra again. Well Isabelle went in for the kill and planted a big kiss right on Peyton's mouth. Peyton then pulled back and had a look on his face like "ewwwhhh, I was just kissed by a girl!". It was hilarious!!! Thanks Heather and Chloe for a great morning!!







4 comments:

  1. Connie, you take fabulous pictures! I can see your skill perfecting! I have to go by that book you suggested to me and learn about my camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea! Yeah, definitely get the book! It was a tremendous help for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww great pictures! Thanks for taking and posting those. We were glad you could make it- lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your close-ups are great! You should think about getting into portraiture :-).

    ReplyDelete