Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Grandparents to the Rescue


Peyton spent the day with Mimi and Pawpaw. This helped me alot since I had grocery shopping to do as well as getting the rest of the laundry done. When we picked Peyton up later he was so exhausted from playing hard and swimming all day. It was funny that he kept following my dad around and calling him Mimi. To him, Pawpaw is his Mimi. We would say "that's Pawpaw, this is Mimi" as we point to my mom. He would just smile and point to my dad and say Mimi! So funny......And the airplanes in the sky to Peyton is the moon. He will point to them passing by and say moon, moon. So cute!

1 comment:

  1. That's adorable! Our cat's name is Poe, and EVERY cat Olivia sees is "Poe!". :-D

    ReplyDelete