Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Memories with Mr. Potato Head

As I was walking through Rite Aid tonight, I spotted good Ol' Mr. Potato Head down the toy aisle. A flood of memories came back because to be honest, I haven't seen one in quite some time. So I bought it for Peyton. He played and played with it until it was time for bed. The only thing different with this Mr. Potato Head from the one I had as a child was that my Mr. Head's arms bent....and I had more accessories! Kevin asked me if there was a Mr. Potato head song and I couldn't remember. So I looked it up on the internet. The commercials were so hilarious! I absolutely love the very first Mr. Potato Head. Kids used real potatoes! HA! I must have sat for an hour looking at old commercials on You Tube that I use to see as a child. It brought back many memories!

I even came across the very first Ronald McDonald with McDonalds. That clown was pretty creepy! :)

http://




http://

2 comments:

  1. I haven't seen a Mr Potato head in a really long time!! I think I probably would have bought it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Sams membership? Last Christmas they had a HUGE Mr. Potatohead set. I'm talking 50+ accessories! I was so close to buying it but instead I got the Santa version that Target had. Lots of times they have Holiday ones in the gift section at Target- my most favorite aisle ever.

    ReplyDelete