Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, June 24, 2013

First Taste of Ice Cream

Mimi and Paw paw came over today for a little visit.  After some showing off of his swimming skills in his pool, Peyton was so excited to give them one of his special ice creams.  Such a sweet, giving little boy.  Mommy is so proud of him.  

Emma was watching Mimi eat her ice cream so Mimi let Emma take a taste.  And that is all it took.  She was hooked and kept swinging her legs and arms for more.  Ha!  A friend of mine asked if I would had freaked if it was Peyton when he was a baby and well, yes, I think I would have.  But with the second child, I find myself a little more laid back and said to myself that this one time won't hurt her.  She sure did enjoy that ice cream and stared at it until it was completely gone.  Love that sweet girl!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment