Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Miracle on Fulton Street

I wanted to do one more Christmasy thing before Christmas Eve so we decided to try out Fulton Street again.  We couldn't remember if we liked it or not last year but we gave it a try one more time.  It was a bitter cold night but Peyton seemed to enjoy it when we first got there.  He loved chasing after the 'snow bubbles' and looking at the Christmas trees.  But after a while his mood changed....and I think it was when he saw Santa.  Then he became bossy about where we walked which was always the opposite direction of where Santa was.  I guess he was afraid we were going to make him sit on Santa's lap again and once a year is good enough for him.  :)  So after some complaints on his part we walked around one more time before we left.  About halfway through our walk, I noticed that Peyton had his shoes on the wrong feet (Daddy's doing).  If you look at the pictures, you can definitely see it!  Peyton didn't complain about that but I wondered how many people noticed before we did!!  Goobers!!  :)

I think that now we know for sure that Fulton street isn't all that.  Between snow times is very long and they really need to add more stuff.  So next year we are going to try Lafreniere Park.  I hear that the lights there are beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment