Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 Celebration

Tonight we celebrated the new year of 2011 with Mom and Dad at John and Mary's house. We started off the evening with appetizers then had grilled oysters and steak for dinner.  It was wonderful!  Afterward we went up to the entertainment room and played ping pong and pool until midnight.   Peyton loved the fireworks leading up to midnight!!  He was so into it.  He even stayed up to midnight with us.  Of course by midnight he was getting grumpy and the fireworks were starting to losing his interest, but we got to celebrate the new year together and take pictures.  I even got a kiss from my little man.   Right after the fireworks Peyton passed out on the sofa.  This has been a really busy holiday from Thanksgiving to New Years, but I enjoyed every minute of it. 

Dearest Peyton,

Another year has gone by and I can not believe how much you have grown.  You are about to make three years old.  THREE!!  So hard for me to believe since to me it feels like I saw you for the first time yesterday.  But atlas, here we are about to celebrate another birthday with you.  I hope this year is a great one for you.  I want you to always be happy and be the best you can be.  I want you to make lots of wonderful memories for me to record so that one day we can look back on this upcoming year and talk about all the good times we had.  I love you my little man!!

Mommy

Here's to a happy new year!    

No comments:

Post a Comment