Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, November 13, 2010

Destrehan Plantation Festival

Today Kim, Peyton and I spend the morning and afternoon at the Destrehan Plantation Festival!  One of my favorite festivals!  We found all kind of holiday stuff and some Christmas presents too!  I had to stock up on my favorite soy candles and pepper jelly!  And the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  While we were craft shopping I told Peyton that if he was good and let us shop I would buy him a car somewhere.  "Okay" he said and he sat in his stroller like a good little boy and gave us no problems!  I looked all over for some type of  'car' craft that Peyton may enjoy but couldn't find anything.  Thinking that I may have to stop at Rite-Aid for a Matchbox, I was delight to find in the Mule Barn where they have the antique sales a Christmas tree surrounded with all kind of little cars.  Peyton was in heaven when he saw all those cars!!  He must have gone through all the bins and managed to pick 5 that he really wanted.   We really had a great time!  So after our fill of good food, good company and totally broke, we headed over to Mimi and Pawpaw's house to drop off Peyton so that Kevin and I can attend our evening event! 

No comments:

Post a Comment