Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Little Things

Dearest Peyton,

Has Mommy told you lately how much she loves you?  I think everyday and you are probaby sick of hearing me say it.  You are so turning into such a big boy.  Can you stop please??  Stay a baby a little while longer for Mommy okay?  I still find it hard to believe that we are now having 'conversations'  When did that start?? 

You are such a happy little guy and such a pleasure to be around.  I am going to miss these special moments when the day comes that I have to walk you to the school bus instead of around the neighborhood.  I am going to miss our talks about trucks, trailors, motorcycles and every boat that you see.  I am going to miss everything we do together.  I so wish time would just slow down, but Mommy has not control over such things.   I am just very lucky that I have the opportunity to spend my days home with you while I can.  I wouldn't trade this job for all the money in the world! 

Today you asked me very sweetly to "go for a walk?" How can I say no to that? So I grabbed my little point and shoot camera so that we can have some fun at the neighborhood playground then take a long walk so that you would not have any problems napping today. We walked down Canal all the way to Harrison and all the way back up Canal.  That's a long way!!!   But you loved every step of it...and so did I.


No comments:

Post a Comment