Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, April 10, 2010

French Quarter Fest

Today we met up with Kevin's Mom and Dad at the French Quarter Fest.  This is one of my favorite festivals and the weather was beautiful, but this time I was not feeling too well.  I tried to make the most out of the day and enjoyed the good food, company and watching Peyton have a wonderful time running around and watching the boats go by on the Mississippi River.  I wasn't even in a picture taking mood!  I had to not be feeling well if I didn't take 1000 pictures of the day.  I did, however, catch some cute shots of Peyton playing with Daddy and of our friend Randy who was in the crawfish eating contest. 

1 comment:

  1. Such beautiful pictures, and I hope you are feeling much better! Sometimes I forget how big the Mississippi is! Here you are enjoying it down in New Orleans, and I'm up in MN taking in it's beauty. :)

    ReplyDelete