Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pregnancy Aches and Pains

Yesterday I either had the worse pregnancy day of nausea or I had a bug. I feel that it was a 24-hr bug. I had stomach cramps and couldn't keep anything down all day. Today, I am feeling alot better. I came prepared to work just in case. I have peppermint tea, dried crackers and Emetrol. Of course, I feel fine but that doesn't speak of how I am going to feel later today. Last Friday I sneezed and hurt a muscle in my back around my shoulder blade. It was very painful that day and night, but Saturday the pain went away as fast as it came. Also when I sneeze or cough, I hurt my round ligaments in my abdomen area. I heard that when you stand up, cough, sneeze, etc., this could be painful and now I am experience that as well.About a week after my pink eye episode, I had knee problems for about a week. My knee has been fine since then, but I am hoping that I don't have problems with it later on in the pregnancy. Oh, the joys of pregnancy. I am not complaining though. Because I know it will all be worth it in the end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment