Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, July 9, 2007

11 Weeks Today

Today I make 11 weeks. Time seem to be flying. I originally had a doctor's appointment for tomorrow, but they called and rescheduled for this Thursday at 9:00 a.m. Kevin said that this was good news because that would mean that the baby would be just a little more developed. I am hoping for a great ultrasound picture to post. Since I hit 9 weeks I have been having bad nausea. For the last two days I actually threw up instead of gagged. For most people, about this time is when nausea starts to taper off, but not for me. I have been telling everyone that I bet this baby won't want to come out when the due date arrives. Everything comes late for me, so I wouldn't be surprised. I also have been having SO many dreams. Not bad dreams, but very good dreams. While in Florida, one of my dreams was that that I had a boy and was breastfeeding him and I even remember how I was feeling in my dream as I was feeding him. It was an awesome feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment