Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, July 12, 2007

11 Weeks Prenatal Visit

Today was our second prenatal visit. The good news is that my doctor is moving to a new location in Lakeview practically right down my street in about one week :) the bad news is that she is now stuck at Baptist Hospital and the ultrasound machines are very old there so for this appointment I do not have a picture to post after all :( But we saw the baby with the machine they had and I have to say, it was the most amazing experience. The baby was throwing his arms around and kicking. Then he stopped and curled up for about 15 seconds and then reached up and threw his legs out to stretch. It was AWESOME to see him do that. Kevin was amazed as well for he figured that at this point of our pregnancy the baby didn't move much. My doctor said that she now wants to see me once a month since everything is going great. So my next doctors appointment is August 9th. And she promised me that this appointment I will have a good ultrasound picture. I am holding her to this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment