Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, August 30, 2013

First School Field Trip

Peyton had his first school field trip today to the Lawrence Square Playground.  At school pickup, the mom who picked the boys up, Heather, called me because Peyton was upset that he didn't wash his hands before eating his Popsicle and was worried about germs going into his belly.  I had to calm him down by telling him that he will be okay.   I think I have turned my boy into a germaphobic. :)  The pictures that was taken by Bricolage are cute but once again, they seem to not be able to catch Peyton good in them.  All the pictures seem to have a part of Peyton in it....an arm, a leg, now his head (to the left) in one of them or in the background.  Oh well, maybe one day I will have a decent picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment