Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, November 15, 2012

Movie Time

Disney was featuring a free movie for the kids in the business district of Elmwood called Santa Paws II.  Erin asked if we all wanted to get the kids together to see it.  I have heard of the first movie but never actually saw it.  But I figured we could not go wrong with a free movie to watch.   The place was really nice with cookies and popcorn for the kids.  The kids set camp in front of the screen/wall, but soon lost interest like 15 minutes into it.  I think this movie is for older kids, so the kiddos had a hard time sitting down for the entire show.  They kept jumping around and making noise.  Oh well, we tried!  Maybe next time they will have a more age appropriate movie for our kids.  It wasn't too bad for us girls because we had the best seats in the house! We crashed on the sofa on the other side of the room.  The other seating was folding chairs and I was happy I didn't have to sit on that for two and a half hours because I am still not feeling too great these days with the pregnancy.  So the sofa.....nice!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment