Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, May 4, 2012

Pregnant!

So after my swimming playdate, I ran down to the drugstore to get me a test.  I woke up having a feeling I was pregnant because of all the cramping and pressure I was feeling, and even skipped the morning Mimosas with the girls, ya know, just in case.  

As I was waiting for the results, I kept telling myself that I wasn't pregnant, but I wasn't telling myself that for long because PREGNANT came up rather quickly.  I must of sat there and stared at the results for a good long while not know how to feel.  Was I scared, happy, nervous or all the above?  Was this it for us?  Was this another complete molar pregnancy?  Oh God what if this is another molar pregnancy???   Ok, so I was pretty much torturing myself. 

I put the test aside and was wondering how and when I was going to tell Kevin.  

So later that evening, as Kevin and I were sitting watching TV, I pulled out the test and told him not to get excited.  He said "This is good right?"  Oh, how I wish I could have been happy, and jump up and down and  saying "yes, yes", but unfortunately I was a party pooper.  

I can't be happy just yet.  There are a lot of hurdles to jump.  I am excited, but cautious at the same time.  I really want this pregnancy to work out and I pray with all my heart that it does.  

No comments:

Post a Comment