Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Fresh Beat Band Concert

Peyton started liking the Fresh Beat Band.  When Peyton was a baby, I couldn't stand them.  I thought they were super silly and stupid!  Especially when I heard songs such as Loco Legs and Go Bananas.  But when Peyton got old enough to appreciate them, they started to grow on me.  So when I heard that they were coming to New Orleans for a concert, I thought Peyton would really enjoy it.  So you can imagine my excitement when a mom who unfortunately couldn't go was selling her tickets.  (By the time I got around to looking into purchasing tickets, all the good seats were gone).  Yay!  Peyton chose to bring his pal Konnor and off we went for some singing and dancing fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment