Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, April 16, 2012

I Tried Not to Laugh


I really did try not to laugh, but I couldn't help it when Peyton ran to me with his truck stuck to his head.  "What did you do??"  I asked.  "I don't know!" he said then busted out in tears.  I knew I had a job in store for me with this.  After all, this was a battery operated truck and knew that if it grabbed his hair, it did a job well done.   I know I am a bad mommy  but I had to grab my camera.  I mean, these moments we will look back on one day and laugh our butts off, right?  :)  Well Peyton didn't find it funny and even got mad that I was taking pictures.  Sorry my little guy, but I want to embed this moment in my brain forever the day you had a truck stuck to your head!  

I was able to untangle his hair from the truck's back tires, which was a little painful for Peyton, but I was happy that I didn't have to cut much of his beautiful hair off.  My boy!  Gotta love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment