Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, June 26, 2010

Circus

Being the mommy that I am, I make sure that every year we make it to the circus.  Last year was a blast and I thought for sure that Peyton would just LOVE it this year.  Well, I was sorta right.  Peyton was interested in most of it but some parts (like the clowns) he started to get antsy.  He would at times say he wanted to go home, but we managed to distract him long enough until something new in the show caught his interest.  On our way home after the show, Kevin said he liked this show better than last year.....but I have to disagree.  Last year there were more motorcycle stunts and little cars than this year which I know Peyton would have loved.  They only showed one motorcycle once in the beginning of the show and that was it.  Peyton asked almost through the whole show were the motorcyle went!  :)    Oh well, it was fun and can't wait for next year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment