Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, September 28, 2009

Weekend Recap

This weekend was filled with football games and a birthday party.  Auburn University, to my husband's excitement, won and the Saints won their third game making them 3-0.  Yeah!!  Go SAINTS!!  We are hoping that both our teams keep doing great! 

Sunday was Peyton's little friend, Isabelle's 2nd birthday.  Isabelle's party was held at this relatively new place called Bounce Spectrum.  I personally love the place, but Peyton has a different opinion about it.  I took him once before and he didn't like it then, but I thought that it may of had to do with the fact that he had a  doctor's appointment the day before and he was still getting over that traumatic experience. I don't understand what Peyton's big deal about this place is.  Especially since he loves bouncing all over our bed and sofa.  You would think he would absolutely love this place!!  I even asked Kevin to come along thinking that maybe there was a chance that he would make it more fun for Peyton.  Of course, no go.   Oh well, maybe I will try again in a couple of months. 

Petyon acting silly during the game! 



Isabelle's party

Daddy trying to convince Peyton how fun Bounce Sprectrum is!!

Peyton seems to disagree.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend. :-D I don't get why Peyton doesn't like that place either. . . It looks awesome! :-D

    ReplyDelete