Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, September 11, 2009

Down Memory Lane 3 - Who does he really look like?

Ever since Peyton hit, oh maybe like 10 months old, ALL I hear is how much Peyton looks like his daddy.  I mean everyone say it!  And I am sorry...I just don't see it!  Don't get me wrong, I love that people think Peyton looks like Kevin but I like to think he inherited some of his mom's good looks other than the color of my eyes!  :)  Today I pulled out a picture of Kevin when he was 20 months old and a picture of me when I was the same age.  And again...with my son being  "spitting image of Kevin"....I just don't see it.  I mean, I don't look at my husband's baby picture and say "oh my God, there's my son".  But then again I don't say that when I look at my baby picture either! Huh, maybe it is just plain ol' denial on my part.  HA!
MOMMY at 20 months 
DADDY at 20 months
Peyton at 20 months!  Maybe a good combination?  :)

4 comments:

  1. I think he has your cheeks, but Keven's shape face. I agree... the perfect combo of the two of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely your eyes, but Hubby mostly! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am not good at that either...i can't tell but he sure is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think he's a perfect mix of both of you. :-D

    ReplyDelete