Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Peyton!!

Today my little love turns ONE! As I stated in my last post, I cannot believe how fast this year flew by. It seems like yesterday that I was in the hospital anticipating the arrival of our little boy..... even though this date of his birth came as a surprise! I didn't even have time to finish putting away his washed clothes. The scare of my determined condition (Cholestasis) took every fear away that I thought I would face when the time came for his delivery. Needles and the idea of being cut open were the biggest of them all. But when the time came, all I wanted was to hear him cry and see his little face and all the needles and knives in the world could not take that moment away. I was wanting them to stick and cut away. And the moment we saw that little face, our lives changed forever! Even the pain of my surgery was numbed by the unbelievable love I felt. I waited so long for him.

Happy Birthday, my little guy and thank you for making Mommy and Daddy very, very happy!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment