Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Moon

Isn't the moon beautiful? I love how this shot caught the craters. Tonight is a clear and cool night....so the moon caught my eye. This shot has nothing to do with Peyton, but after putting him to bed I stepped outside and saw how clear the moon was tonight. So, of course, I took a picture.

Today was wonderful with my Kevin, Peyton and I spending most of the day in the warm sun. Tomorrow it is suppose to be rainy! :( But hey, there is the Superbowl right? I can't wait to watch.

4 comments:

  1. I missed a day! No time today whatsoever to upload or edit pictures. Wahhh! I just got home. But girl, that's a beautiful shot of the moon! And yeah! The detail is awesome!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful moon photo! I never can get a good picture of it *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an incredible photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous shot of the moon! I can't even see it so clearly, never mind get such a clear photo (and I've made many failed attempts!). Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete