Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Mother's Day

Mother's day was wonderful! We started off the day with brunch with the family, my sister and her boyfriend, Kevin came over for a visit, and then met for steaks later at the parents house. We even had the pleasure of having Auntie Dawn spend this special ocassion with us. After a wonderful dinner and plenty of wine, the mamas in the house received gifts. Peyton and Daddy got me a beautiful white gold mother and child cameo necklace which will always symbolize my very first mother's day. It is a very special gift. Along with that I got two CD that I have been wanting, three cards, another cookbook and beautiful flowers from Angela and Dawn. I waited a long, long time for this day..... :)















No comments:

Post a Comment