Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, September 27, 2007

Where is the Time Going?

It is hard to believe that I am half way through my pregnancy. It seems like yesterday when I saw the positive sign on the pregnancy test. I won't be long before my little Peyton Connor is in my arms!!!!Monday I make 23 weeks and my first 4D ultrasound is Saturday. I am very excited to see the baby up close for the first time. I have my fingers crossed that the baby will allow us to get good pictures. If not, well I do have my second ultrasound to look forward to. I am waiting for a nice cool day (hopefully this weekend) so that I can go upstairs and open the windows and start cleaning out completely Peyton's room. Then, I will have to sweet talk Daddy into painting. :) I have a doctors appointment today so I will have an updated report shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment