Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, September 17, 2007

Cute Baby Clothes





We are already getting clothes from the grandparents. Check out the pictures of the cute clothes we got so far including a cute little Saints outfit. By next football season Peyton should be able to wear it. Peyton has been moving so much lately. I feel him practically every day now. I am now starting to recognize his rest and active periods. This morning around 6:30 he was very active. I have not posted belly pictures yet. So that is coming soon. I finally had to break down and buy maternity clothes since I couldn't fit in my regular clothes anymore. Now I am hooked. I want more maternity clothes. The girl at the check out counter told me that the bigger your stomach gets the cuter the clothes are. So, I am going back for more. My next doctors appointment is September 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment