Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Sunday, October 2, 2016

Kevin's Company Picnic

We decided to invite Logan to come to the company picnic so that Peyton will have a buddy to ride all of the rides with.  Peyton was pretty excited that his best friend was coming and looked forward to Sunday all week.  Logan came over Saturday night and we were at the park for noon.  The first thing that Logan wanted to ride was the Ladybug Roller Coaster which Peyton has said no to many, many times before.  I was hoping that with Logan being there Peyton was man up and just give it a try.  Nope!  I saw the disappointment in Logan's face and just knew that if I could get Peyton on that ride just one time, that we would not be able to get him off.  So I had to do a little bribing.  Peyton has been wanting games so I offered to give him 15 dollars if he just give the ride one try.  It was a hard decision for him, but he said yes.  Kevin went with the boys thinking he would just sit in the car behind them, but Peyton was so nervous that he refused to ride with Logan and wanted to be by Kevin.  Kevin said that Peyton was so anxious that he was close to tears, but when the ride started, that anxiousness was replaced with pure excitement.  After that, they rode that ride more times than I can count, three of them being with me.  So now, I guess, I owe Peyton $15.00.  

No comments:

Post a Comment