Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy 2nd Birthday Emma

Two years eight months ago, I was holding hands with my prayer warriors praying for a beautiful life in my belly to stays with us. This was big for me especially after three losses. Then you blessed us by making a family of three become four. You prove to me over and over, and in more way than one, that you were worth the wait. You keep me on my toes. You can be rough like a boy by throwing a ball against my head, but then kiss me so sweetly that you are sorry. You are my spicy one. My little fire cracker. My sweet one. And I wouldn’t have it any other way. I already know that you will accomplish many things and nothing will ever stand in your way. You didn’t even let being born early stand in your way, proving to the doctors that you were very strong. I love you my sweet pepper! Happy 2nd Birthday Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment