Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, December 13, 2013

Bricolage Zoo School Field Trip

I remember as a kid going on school field trips and how exciting they were. Two weeks ago we were told that Peyton's school first field trip would be to the zoo. I do not know who was more excited...Peyton or me! I was super thrilled that I was able to volunteer with Peyton's school to help out for the trip.  So about 20 minutes before they were to arrive, I drove to the zoo and waited for the school bus to show up.  I wanted to get a picture of Peyton as he got off since this was the first time ever that he rode a bus!  My baby is not a baby any longer.

Since my great friend Erin is moving this weekend to Pittsburg, I was very happy that the school put me with her as a group.  I was able to enjoy watching Peyton and Zoe have fun together on this field trip.  It was a great ending with the end of their journey here.  *sniff, sniff*  It is very sad that the kids (and Erin and I) won't see much of each other any longer.  It took everything for me to keep from getting emotional at times. But Peyton had a blast and we made some great memories today!

No comments:

Post a Comment