Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Another Message from God

Something totally amazing happened today!!  Something that just fills my heart with happiness knowing that God was always by my side.  He never left.  I just was too lost at that time to realize it.

Today as I pulled a box of very old pictures down from my closet, I found my grief diary that I wrote when I lost our sweet baby at 13 weeks back in 2010.  It was a hard time and I felt better writing down my anger, grief, dreams and prayers about the pregnancy that wasn't going to happen and a pregnancy that I thought I would never have again.  

I started reading and I suddenly got teary eyed!!  Look at the first paragraph on the very first page..............................
 Was God speaking to me in my dreams at that time and I didn't even realize it?  Was He trying to tell me that everything was going to be alright and my baby will come on His time?  It has to something more than just a mere coincidence.  It just has to be!!  In my heart, I feel like it is and God dropped a little reminder for me today.   After reading what I wrote back in 2010, I grabbed baby girl and loved on her!  What a special girl!  I literally dreamt about her before actually knowing her.  Truly amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment