Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, August 3, 2012

Chucking Along

I have been such a bad blogger the last couple of months!  I just can't find the energy to do it!  AND I have posts that I need to blog about from all the way from this past Easter.  I have no idea how in the world I will EVER catch up!

One day I will get back in the swing of things.  For some reason, this pregnancy is causing very low energy and very high irritability.  I am not trying to complain about this pregnancy because I am ecstatic to be here, but I have been dealing with nausea (which is a lot better but still here), heart palpitations which has been checked out and they say it is from the pregnancy, to being so tired that I can't keep my eyes open past 8:30 p.m.   I literally have NO energy.  If I sit still for any longer than 10 minutes, I find myself dozing off.  I can sleep a full 8 to 9 hours and wake up feeling like I could sleep more.  My life is creeping back to normal, but it sure is taking it's sweet time.  

So I am hitting 17 weeks and I still find it hard to believe that I made it this far.  On the 13th we find out the sex of the baby.  Of course this ultrasound includes a very close up look at the baby.  We are praying that the baby looks perfect just like his/her brother did when we had him checked out.  

Peyton is getting really excited about this baby.   He has been saying some really cute/funny things which I should really record.  I guess I will make a point to jot it down from now on.  

But for now, I think I am going to lay back down.  

No comments:

Post a Comment