Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

8 Weeks 1 Day


So nothing physically was wrong, but I just couldn't wait a whole MONTH to check on this little guy.  I called my doctor and express my nervousness and wanted another peak just to make sure everything was okay.  Kevin and Peyton came with me because they have been my good luck charms and plus, it made me feel so much better that they were with me holding my hand.  Waiting in the waiting room is pure torture.  My heart kept skipping beats and I just wanted them to call my name already.  And finally, after maybe a 20 minute long, painful wait, they called me to the back. As soon as they started the ultrasound, this little guy popped up.  I couldn't hold back my tears.  What a beautiful sight!  He was exactly 8 weeks with a heart rate of 152 beats per minute.  After dealing with a molar pregnancy last year, and dealing with the fear this time that this could also be a molar pregnancy, it was a beautiful moment seeing this little person's heart beating and see that he is growing beautifully.  

Finally, God is answering my prayers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment