Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, April 29, 2011

My 40th Birthday

Today I celebrated my 40th birthday with my family.  We had BBQ Shrimp which is my favorite and what I request every year!!  :)  And today I got my new Nikon D7000 and a brand new lens, a 85mm 1.8!!!!  I am so excited and can't wait to master them both.  I had to wait almost three long weeks for my new camera.   I sold my D60 to a friend and only had my point and shoot....which is okay, but you sure do realize how slow points and shoots are when you're trying to take pictures of a three year old!!  So yeah, very happy to have my new camera now!!   And I got all my accessories needed for my new camera for my birthday!!  I had a wonderful birthday celebration!! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy 40th! I hope you had a wonderful day, and I can't wait to see your photography skills with that new camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to believe you are 40. You DO NOT LOOK IT AT ALL!!No way. I would have thought maybe 32 tops.

    ReplyDelete