Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Monday, February 14, 2011

Our Valentine's Day

Tonight we celebrated our Valentine's Day at home.  I cooked up my favorite dish, Oyster Brie Soup and Daddy brought home some beautiful flowers and chocolate covered strawberries.  It was a  great evening home and I prefer cooking anytime than waiting 2 hours for a table! 

Peyton loved the soup too, but I don't think it agreed with him.  After our little gift exchange and some exhaling of chocolate, Peyton started gagging.  At first I thought he was choking but then he spoke so I knew it wasn't that.  He kept tugging at his shirt and then all of the sudden he threw up all over the floor!  Awesome!   So we cleaned everything up and made sure Peyton was okay.  Which he was because right after that incident he started eating chocolate again.  So......my soup made him sick but filling up with chocolate did not.  Hmmmm!  Okay....well no more Oyster Brie Soup for him for a long while!!  :)  

My littlest Valentine gave me a beautiful card and Victoria Secret's Rapture perfume!  :)   Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment