Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Thursday, December 11, 2008

New Orleans Snow

Mom called me up this morning and said "It's snowing!!" I heard on the news that we may get snow flurries, but not actual snow. I thought they were getting some flurries and Mom was calling me to say it was snowing. After some questioning I heard my dad say that it was snowing hard and it was coming our way. So 10 minutes later I looked out the window and it was actually snowing! The last time it snowed was right before Hurricane Katrina which was on Christmas Day, December 25, 2004. And can you believe that it has snowed twice in less than 5 years and for some reason or another Kevin and I was NOT with each other for both those time? Kevin is on a business trip and is flying back tomorrow. So I excitely called Kevin's cell and left a message that it was snowing! In 2004 Kevin and I just met and we had plans to get together later on Christmas day. But that is okay....I had Peyton and we (well I) had a great time playing in the snow with him. Peyton kept looking at the snow but was not impressed. hehe. If he was a couple of months older, he would have loved it. Oh, well. The snow was absolutely beautiful!






No comments:

Post a Comment