Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, July 18, 2008

Peyton's First Visit to Coconut Beach

We took Peyton to Coconut Beach to watch Daddy play. Of course everyone was happy to see him (and me too since I haven't been out there since the baby was born) Peyton loved feeling the sand with his fingers. I sat him up and watched him very carefully to make sure he did not fall back into the sand. Didn't think about him FALLEN FORWARD. What happened was one of the guys spiked the volleyball and I had my hand behind him as I carefully watched where the ball was going. I must have taken my eyes of of Peyton for 5 seconds. I looked back down and he was face down in the sand!!! I pulled him up and he had sand all in his mouth and eyes! Poor baby. I had to do the finger sweep in his mouth to get the sand out which cause him to gag. And I had to get bottled water to wash out his left eye. And you know that he did not even cry once!!! That's my sweet baby!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment