Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Saturday, March 8, 2008

2 months old

Today Peyton makes 2 months. His sleeping during the night has become a lot better. So far this is his schedule: 9:00 pm is his bath time, falls asleep around 10:00 pm and sleeps to 3-3:30 am to feed, falls back to sleep and sleeps to 7-7:30 am to feed, falls back to sleep till about 11:00 am and up for the day with cat naps from about fifteen minutes to about an half an hour until 10:00 p.m. We are waiting for the day he starts sleeping through the 3:00 a.m. feedings. Then we will be good to go!Tuesday is Peyton's 2 month doctors visit. I am not looking forward to this visit because he has two shots coming. I am hoping Kevin can come with me so he can be with Peyton during the shots part while I take care of scheduling his next appointment. I don't think I can bear to hear him scream. It broke my heart with just one shot. But, Kevin may have meetings Tuesday morning, so I will have to suck it up and be strong. Its funny how I am the one being the baby here!

My other baby, Zack napping as Peyton naps.






No comments:

Post a Comment