Welcome to the Davis Diary

Peek into our life!



Friday, June 22, 2007

8 Weeks - First Prenatal Visit

Today Kevin and I had our first prenatal visit. Happy to say that everything looked great. The baby was the right size for 8 weeks 3 days (1.89 cm) and was very active. We did not get a good ultrasound picture. There was a shadow from one of my organs that was bouncing off of the baby. So I have a picture of a blob this time. But comparing to other ultrasounds pics on the internet, I can make out the baby. The doctor has me going back to see her again on July 10th. She told me that this visit I should have a better picture of the baby. I can't wait for my next visit!!!!So far, everything is going great with my pregnancy. I am having nausea off and on at times, but not too bad. I am still feeling tired, but that has also been better. I now manage to wait to 10:00 p.m. to fall asleep instead of 8:30-9:00.

No comments:

Post a Comment